We are here to help and help you avoid making some the most common mistakes made by property investors, being:
- Emotional purchasing – ie. Being near to where they live, or holiday or where they want to retire;
- Taking advice from the wrong people such as selling agents or property marketers.
- Not purchasing the property to match their future needs.
- Paying over market price for the property
- Buying the wrong property out of frustration – being sick of searching and giving up weekends.
- Buying for wrong reasons, ie. cashflow or tax deductions rather than capital gain
- Fear of making a wrong decisions resulting in no decision.
If you are serious about developing financial independence through property investment you need unbiased, independent, professional advice.
Please contact us today and arrange a free consultation to discuss your needs and understand how we can help.