Are you involved in property development and feel you don’t have an adviser who fully understands the financial complexity associated with your business?
Liberate are specialists in all financial matters for small to medium property development, including such issues as:
- Capital Gains Tax v. Trading Stock – at what point does a developer lose their ability to utilise the capital gains discount and have to pay tax on 100% of their profits?
- Margin Scheme – what are the benefits of not buying under the margin scheme.
- GST registration – at what point does a developer need to register for GST?
- Remit GST – Does a developer need to remit GST on rented houses they buy, split and sell? (Tip, the answer is yes).
- Land tax – do you know there are ways to structure your developments to significantly minimise land tax.
Please call or email us today and make an appointment to discuss your situation and needs.